Born: At Nagpur in (M.S) 17 November' 1971
- Bachelor of Fine Art (Applied Art) from Govt. College of Arts, Nagpur University, Nagpur. (MS) 1996.
- 1st Prize Awarded (Painting Competition) Courtesy “Saptak” at Vidarbha Level Painting & Photography Exhibition & Contest Saptak, Nagpur (M.S) 1994.
- Various other prizes in local (regional level) Merit Certificate Drawing & Panting.
- Awarded Outstanding merit Award for Entitled “Gharkul” in the 108′ All India Annual Fine Art Exhibition Awarded by the Bombay Art Society in the year 1999-2000 Mumbai.
- Certificate of Merit awarded of all India Camel Colour Contest’ 1986.
- Palette’88 2nd prize in painting competition, at Nagpur 1988.
- Merit Certificate in spot posters competitions, at Nagpur Giants Group of Nagpur Central 1989.
- Certificate of participation poster competition on AIDS awareness. Organise by Rotary Club International of Nagpur West 1993.
- I was a part of the award winning Creative team at FOUNTAINHEAD ADVERTISING AGENCY won Silver Awarded by “CEAD” Pune. For the Anti -Paedophiliya Campaign 2003.
- Special Awarded by Bank of Punjab Ltd.”COUNTRYSIDE” North Zone level at Chandigarh 2004.
- 3rd Position “PORTFOLIO CATEGORY” Awarded by Chandigarh Administration. ”Chandigarh Tourism in Picture” Chandigarh 2005.
- Merit Certificate 19th All India Art Exhibition/Painting Competition “STILL & STILL LIFE” Digital Print Tilak Samrak Trust Pune 2006.
- State Award by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi, on Annual Art Exhibition at Chandigarh 2006.
- Awarded at “World Photographic Day” org. By Panjab Lalit Kala Akademi, Chandigarh 2006.
- Work with Renown Cartoonist R.K. Laxman, Vikas Sabnis.
- Organized by South central zone cultural center, Nagpur 1995.
- Invitation as a Subject Expert workshop on Designing the Syllabus of Bachelor of Fine Art Applied Art Dept., for Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Fine Art, Pune 2002.
- Calligraphy Workshop organized by ‘URJA’ Renown calligrapher Achyut Palav, Pune 2002.
- State level calligraphy workshop organized by ‘URJA Fondation’ Pune 2003.
- Water Colour workshop organised by Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi, at Chandigarh 2005.
House No. 5150 B, Sector 38 (W),
Chandigarh -160022 (UT)
- South Central Zone Cultural Centre Nagpur ‘Fourty Years of Independence Retrospect prospect’ 1987.
- Poster Painting Competition Orgnised by LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED Nagpur, 1992.
- Aatur Art Fondation Pune 2000, 2001.
- Nag Fondation of India Pune 2002, 2003.
- South Central Zone Nagpur, 1996.
- Bombay Art Society Mumbai, 1999-2000.
- Nasik school of Art, Nasik 1995.
- Punjab Lalit Kala Akademi Chandigarh, 2004.
- Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi Chandigarh, 2004.
- Bank of Punjab Ltd, Chandigarh,2004.
- Punjab Lalit Kala Akademi Chandigarh, 2005.
- Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi Chandigarh, 2005, 2006
- Exhibition of Photography Competition organise by Department of Tourism
- Chandigarh Administration at Govt. Museum Art gallery, Chandigarh 2005.
- Lokmanya Tilak Art Exhibition All India Painting Competition 2006.
- “World Photographic Day” org. By Panjab Lalit Kala Akademy, Chandigarh 2006.
- Chandigarh “A HEARITAGE CITY’ an Exhibition org. By Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi 2006.
- Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd, Annual Art Competition & Exhibition Chandigarh, 2007.
- Group Show at South Central Zone Art Gallery Nagpur.1994.
- Group Show at Hotel Hari International “Tri” 2002. Lonavala, Pune.
- Group Show at Bal Gandarv of Ganapati Festival Org., By Nag Foundation 2002 Pune.
- Group Show at Art India Gallery patrakar colony, Pune 2003.
- Group show at Govt. Museum Art Gallery, Chandigarh for Tsunami Relief Fund 2005.
- Group show at Ravindra Tigore Art Gallery, Nagpur (M.S) of “BODHI GROUP’’ Oct’ 2007.
- Group show at Punjab Lalit Kala Academi Art Gallery, Chandigarh of “UNTITLED” 17th November 2007.
- Bank of Punjab Pvt Ltd, Chandigarh.
- South central zone Nagpur, (MS)
- Hotel Maharaja Lonavala, Pune.
- Hotel Hari International Lonavala, Pune.
- Art India Gallery senapati bapat marg, Pune.
- Mount view Five star hotel, Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi, Chandigarh.
- Cyber Security Centre IT Dept. Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh.
- Private Collection in India, Canada.
MAILING ADDRESS& STUDIO:
House No. 5150 B, Sector 38 (W), Chandigarh -160022 (UT)