Rahi Mohinder Singh
Born: 1965 Village; Bharoli Kalan (Pathankot),District; Gurdaspur, Punjab (INDIA)
- Bachelor in Fine Arts (Applied Art) from Govt.College of Art,Chandigarh in 1989.
- Worked with INDIAN EXPRESS a group of Publications from 1986 - 90;
- Worked with THE TRIBUNE a group of Newspapers from 1990 - 2004 as a freelance illustrator
- Published so many illustrations in THE NATIONAL HERALD
- Designed and illustrated so many CHILDREN’S BOOKS for primary education board, Haryana
- Punjab state university text book board,Chandigarh
- Sahit Rang Gathan, Mohali
- Ministry of education Singapore & Singapore Sikh Education Board
- For so many years illustrated monthly Magazines “ADVANCE ” and “JAGRITI ” of D.P.R. Punjab
- “SPOKESMAN” Chandigarh
- “ALLHER BALLER ” a Children’s Magazine,New Delhi
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Worked with various reputed Organizations and Advertising Agencies like JWT.
- Honoured by VICE-PRESIDENT OF INDIA on Dec.22,2009 at PARLIAMENT HOUSE OF INDIA
- STATE HONOUR by Chief Minister of Punjab S. BEANT SINGH in 1995.
- HANIBAL CHITTER RATTAN AWARD by SARANG in 1995.
- Honoured by CHETNA MANCH, CHAMKOUR SAHIB in 1999.
- VIRASAT AWARD by Punjab Cultural Promotion Council (Regd.).
- Honoured by MINISTER FOR EDUCATION,SINGAPORE Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam in 2003.
- Works are in collection of Parliament of india, New Delhi;
- Capt.AMAR INDER SINGH (Former Chief Minister,Punjab)
- THARMAN SHANMUGARATNAM (Minister for Education,Singapore); PUNJAB & SIND BANK, New Delhi
- WAR MUSEUM, Ludhiana; S.G.P.C. Amritsar; S.G.P.C. New Delhi
- PUNJAB ARTS COUNCIL,Chandigarh; THE TRIBUNE TRUST, Chandigarh
- Centre for SIKH AND PUNJAB STUDIES,University of California
- Private collections in USA, CANADA,RUSSIA, AUSTRALIA, UK, SINGAPORE, DENMARK and so many works are in collection of Political Leaders and Wellknown Industrialists in India.
- Designed a MUSIC ARCHIVE AND ART GALLERY for Punjab Sangeet Natak Akademy, Sector 16,Chandigarh.
MAILING ADDRESS& STUDIO:
355 A.O.T. Complex, Sector: 48 - A, Chandigarh- 160 047 INDIA.