Born: 15th Nov. 1980 at Shimla, H.P.
- Punjab University, Chandigarh -2001. Topped the University(Roll of Honour).
- Masters in Fine Arts (Painting &Graphics Print Making) Gold Medalist. Trilok Singh Chitarkar Award -2003.
- University Grants Commission (NET) -2004.
- Course in Computers Application ET&T Govt. of India Enterprise, New Delhi.
- Prestigious Award All India Art Exhibition by All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, New Delhi & Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi, Chandigarh-2002 in Graphics & Print Making.
- Award All India Exhibition of Art Himachal State Museum & Deptt. of languages & Culture, Shimla (H.P.)-2002.
- Award Textile Designing & Printing Vocational Cell & Education Department, Chandigarh Admn. -1997.
- Award in Poster Competition NSS, Chandigarh & Ministry of Sports & Youth affairs-2003.
- Award in Poster competition Health Deptt. Chandigarh Admn. on World AIDS Day -1998.
- Celebrations of India’s 50 years of Independence Social Welfare Deptt. U.T. Chandigarh-First prize poster contest.
- International poster contest United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) & NCERT- Merit Certificate.
- International Poster Contest on Natural Calamity International Calamity Control, Tehran, Iran-Merit Certificate.
- International Stamp Designing Contest-1998 Deptt. ofTelecommunication & Posts, Tokyo, Japan-Merit Certificate.
- First Prize & Cash Award AIDS Awareness Poster Contest G.C.A. Chandigarh & AIDS Control Cell, Health Deptt. U.T. Chandigarh. 96,98.
- First Prize & Cash Award in Poster Contest on Road safety Chandigarh Traffic Police & Ministry of Surface Transport & Roads. 1995,96,97,98,2000.
- First Prize Cartoon Contest P.U. Youth Festival in 1998,99,2000,2001.
- First Prize Poster Contest N.S.S., Pbi. Univ. Patiala. 2003.
- Poster Competition on U.N.O. Day Spiritual Assembly of Bahais Chandigarh-First Prize 1994,97.
- Cartoon Contest Chandigarh Librarians Association-Cash Award.
- Poster Competition on Low Cost Technology for Rural Development T.T.T.I Chandigarh & Deptt. of Rural Development -First Prize.
- Painting competition Kores India Ltd, Bombay-First Prize.
- Fevicryl Painting Contest- 1996 First Prize.
- Chandigarh Carnival-1996,97,98,99 First Prize Poster Contest.
- First Prize Festival of Roses Poster Contest Chandigarh Admn.-1995,96,97.
- Poster Competition Environment Society of India, Chandigarh & UNEA-First Prize.
- Kite Making Competition Environment Society of India, Chandigarh -First Prize.
- Poster Contest on Eye Donation Eye Bank Society, Chandigarh-Cash Award.
- Hero & Avon cycle Cartoon contests-Cash Award.
- Poster contest on Anti-Leprosy Day District Leprosy Society, Chandigarh -First Prize- 1997.
- Cartoon contest Deptt. of Youth Welfare, P.U. Chandigarh-Merit Certificate.
- Festival of Gardens, U.T. Chandigarh Cartoon Contest-First Prize.
- Painting Competition Nehru Bal Sangh, Chandigarh-Merit Certificate.
- Exhibition of Masks at Indus Ind Bank Art Gallery, Chandigarh.
- Exhibition of Paintings &Masks org. by Indian Council for Child Welfare, 1998 on World Disabled Day.
- Exhibition of Poster-Poems on Kargil Heroes Hotel Sunbeam Lobby, Chandigarh.
- Exhibition of Masks &Paintings Banasar Art Gallery, Sheesh Mahal, Patiala org. by NZCC.
- Exhibition of Masks &Paintings Museum &Art Gallery, Pbi. Univ. Patiala.
- Exhibition of Masks &Paintings Panjab Lalit Kala Akademi Galleries Punjab KalaBhawan, Chandigarh-2001.
- Exhibitions of Paintings, Govt. Museum &Art Gallery, Chandigarh.
Artists Workshops and Participation:
- 50 Years of Art in Independent India-An Exhibition of Paintings, Drawings Graphics & Sculptures All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society, New Delhi & Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi-1997.
- All India Exhibition of Art Himachal State Museum & Deptt of Languages & Culture, Shimla (H.P.) 1996, 97, 98, 2000.
- COLOURS OF HERITAGE- an All India Exhibition of Art Bank of Punjab, Chandigarh-1998.99,2000,2001.
- From “BOWELS OF THE EARTH”-A Ceramics Workshop & Exhibition Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi-1996.
- All India Drawings Exhibition-2001 Punjab Lalit Kala Akademi.
- National Drawing Exhibition Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi 2001.
- Workshop & Exhibition Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi for Young Artists-1995.
- All India Exhibition of Drawings-2002 Punjab Lalit Kala Akademi & LKA, New Delhi.
- All India Art Exhibition by Chandigarh Artists on the Occasion of Platinum Jubilee (75th) AIFACS 2002-2003 Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi.
- Annual Art Exhibition-2004 Punjab Lalit Kala Akademi .
- All India Art Exhibition -2003-04 of Chandigarh Artists Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi.
- Participated in National Children’s Festival Ministry of Human Resources & Development & Nehru Bal Samiti, New Delhi-1997 on Celebrations of India’s 50 years of Independence-Merit Certificate.
- Participated in National Children Assembly & Camp at New Delhi National Bal Bhawan on 50 years of India’s Independence- Merit Certificate.
- Conducted Masks Workshop at Chandigarh Carnival-98 by AFC.
- Painting Workshop & Exhibition Govt. of Punjab & Deptt. of Fine Arts, Pbi. Univ. Patiala on Celebrations of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Birth Centenary-2002.
- Painting Workshop & Exhibition Deptt. of Fine Arts, Pbi. Univ. Patiala on NAAC visit-2001.
- Painting workshop Norah Richard’s house, Andretta Deptt. of Fine Arts, Pbi. Univ. Patiala.
- Drawing Workshop at Govt. College of Art, Chandigarh Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademi.
- Exhibition of Awarded works AIFACS, New Delhi.
T.V. Interviews and Talks:
- Zee Alpha T.V. Punjabi dedicated a whole episode on Kavita Singh & Mask making in their popular weekly show “Excuse me Please”.
Presently working as Lecturer in the Department of Fine Arts, Kala Bhawan, Punjabi University, Patiala, India.
Mailing address & Studio:
#473, Sector-9, Panchkula.