Born: July, 6 1955, Ratainda, Distt. Nawanshahar, Punjab
- Diploma (Five Years) in Applied Art, from the Govt. College of Art,Chandigarh, 1979
- Recognised by the All-India Council for technical education New Delhi
- Equivalent to the master’s degree in applied Art
- Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- 1980-1983 All India Exhibition of Original Drawing’s.
- 1981 Chandigarh Lalit Kala Academy Award.
- 1986 58th All India AIFACS Award.
- 1990-96 All India Exhibition of Art Award by IAFA, Amritsar.
- 1991 63rd All India AIFACS Award.
- 1992-1996 All India Exhibition, Himachal State Museum, Shimla.
- 1993 Annual Exhibition Award Punjab LKA Chandigarh, 1993 .
- 2002-03 Chandigarh Lalit Kala Akademy & AIFACS Award.
- 2002- 2004 4th Northern Region camlin Art Exhibition Award
(Professional Category, Mixed Media) .